Upcoming events in 2014
attend a talk with
- Dr. Wiener, "Nurturing Self-Reliance and Cooperation in Your Child with ADHD," at 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday May 29 at the Franklin Public Library, 118 Main Street, Franklin, MA 02038
“ADHD: A Return to Psychology”
- 118th Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association at San Diego, California August 2010”.August 12th 800 a.m.- 9:50 a.m.
- National Association of Social Workers. 11th Biennial Symposium. Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. 4/16/2010.
- Grand Rounds, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, Memorial Campus, University of Massachusetts Medical School, 55 N. Lake Ave, Worcester, Ma., 3/4/08.
- Educational Series Presentation, Barnes & Noble Booksellers, 541 Lincoln St., Worcester, Ma. 01605, 10/20/2007
- Book Signing and Presentation;"Parenting Your Child with ADHD: A No-Nonsense Guide for Nurturing Self-Reliance and Cooperation; Barnes and Noble Millbury, Ma. Dec. 1, 2012 7:00 pm.
- Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology, One Wells Ave, Newton, Ma. December 15 9:00-12:00 EST, 3 CEU credits
- "Parenting Your Child with ADHD: A No-nonsense Guide for Nurturing Self-reliance and Cooperation", Stone Center, Wellesley College, January 23, 9:00am-10:30am.
- Helping Parents Nurture Self-Reliance and Cooperation in Children with ADHD
- Dr. Wiener, "Nurturing Self-Reliance and Cooperation in Your Child with ADHD," at 7 p.m. Jan. 13 at the Shrewsbury Public Library, 609 Main St., Shrewsbury.